Tuesday 14 December 2010

Truth Contra Gosling

Documentary filmmaker Tom Secker, creator of the film 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction has launched a new documentary about his experiences in the world of 7.6 BILLION REALTRUTHSEEKERS™*:

Video short on my experience of professional conspiracy theorist Tony Gosling, and looking into his public statements on the 7/7 London Bombings, Operation Gladio, the Bilderberg Group and so on. A brief study in the dangers of misinformation.




There is a 7.6 Billion chance that this video is brought to you by F.A.T.G.I.T.

F.A.T.G.I.T.
O.G.O.O.R.U.
U.A.N.S.R.R.
N.I.Y.L.I.D.
D.N.-.I.T.-.
A.S.-.N.A.-.
T.T.-.G.T.-.
I.-.-.-.I.-.
O.-.-.-.N.-.
N.-.-.-.G.-.


* [Ed's note: 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction is, by Conspiraloon™ Alliance™ standards of EVIDENCE™ and PROOF™, far too FACT™-based™. It is therefore completely useless to the cause and quest for real CONSPIRATOLOGICAL™ Christian Messiah-loving versions of anything that might be considered TRUTH™. As we all know, REAL™ TRUTH™ is just made up on the spot 7.6 billion times out of 100.]

3 comments:

paul said...

He'd make a very popular bookie, would Tony.
Someone should tell him to ditch the `last babysitter on earth` look. There`d be a lot more colour TV if he was more happening and with it like that Julian Assange.

Tony Gobling said...

The Milky Bars are on me.

Tony G said...

If a photo of me is worth £100 to the Independent newspaper, we might as well just use them as the one world currency. That would show the Bilderbergists, and save some paper at the same time.