Do not confuse with...
Saturday, 29 September 2007
"From 1978 through to the end of 1979 The Members became a mainstay on the London circuit and were regularly featured in all the music papers of the time. After signing with Virgin Records in 1978 they recorded "The Sound Of The Suburbs", again with Steve Lillywhite, which was their biggest chart success and became their best known song in the UK. The follow up single, "Offshore Banking Business", did not cause the same commercial excitement. A reggae tune written by JC Carroll, complete with dub mix, about the then obscure world of offshore banking. It caused ripples around the world, particularly in countries where offshore banking thrived. The band were condemned as 'hop heads singing horse manure' in the Bahamian Houses of Parliament."
Friday, 28 September 2007
: paul : 02:33
With thanks to Vitya
Worried about the of europe?
Invest in your own personal safety with this:
* possession of such diagrams may well be against the law by now
Saturday, 22 September 2007
"A Soviet born, KGB trained subverter tells about the four stages of communist takeovers. This video is a condensation of the original interview which lasted 1:20. For a more complete version, Google the video 'Soviet Deception: Demoralization of the West'..."
Fortunately for Humanity, only Russians do this sort of thing
Wednesday, 19 September 2007
Just like Jiminy Cricket, there's more Synchromysticism (the art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance) and it's right here.
Includes the world famous line, "And now things get a little weird" when there's still 5m50s to go. Nearly six minutes of things classified as a "a little weird". Now with added use of the world Conspiraloon™!
Tuesday, 18 September 2007
Monday, 17 September 2007
It was the mother lode, having scoured the world wide internet in search of educational imagery, imagine my dismay on receiving this message:
"images are protected by copyright. Please contact Media and Corporate Communications on 0845 045 45 45 if you wish to use any of the images displayed on this site."
As I have no wish to distract the jolly jack tars battling the all new category of underwater terror, you must click on the 'internet hyperlink' to see this month's winner in all its glory.
The text has surprisingly little useful information, but these lines are solid gold:
"Whilst it is almost impossible to say with any certainty what a terrorist might look like, an individual’s activity or behaviour can become suspicious in the context of the location they are in. "
"Members can report unusual activity through a central telephone number and website link. They may be sent urgent updates or contacted during times of heightened risk and may be given a specific mission regarding an individual, group or vessel causing suspicion."
Friday, 14 September 2007
The image above shows the point at which BBC World announced the collapse of World Trade Centre building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, on 11th September 2001, some 23 minutes before it actually collapsed, complete with their on the spot reporter, Jane Standley, standing in front of the the proudly still standing World Trade Centre building 7.
In keeping with the BBC's crystal-ball style of reporting, the picture below shows how the BBC implied the impending Messianic future of the man formerly known as David Shayler to the world in September 2006, almost a complete year before David
For anyone that thinks that the BBC didn't know about the pending controlled demolition of Building David Shayler, just check the email address the chosen one had chosen for him!!!!
Thursday, 13 September 2007
Now that some of recent history's greatest myths are beginning to be challenged by those who have remained silent for far too long to retain much in the way of credibility, the information war is most definitely on. The cat is out of the bag, the truth virus meme is spreading and everyone's a 911 Truthling now. But, how do you tell a genuine truther from agents of disinformation, whether they be wittingly or unwittingly useful idiots to those that would rather the truth were not known?
Here's a few handy hints from the Conspiraloon™ Alliance ()
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the "How dare you!" gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such "arguable rumors". If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a "wild rumor" which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia", "racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough "jargon" and "minutiae" to illustrate you are "one who knows", and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually them be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the "high road" and "confess" with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, "just isn't so." Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later. Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for "coming clean" and "owning up" to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can "argue" with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, , and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how "sensitive they are to criticism".
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed an unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict (usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim) is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of blackmail information, or merely by proper intimidation with blackmail or other threats.
25. . If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen.
Bear these rules in mind, keep your peepers peeled, and you might be surprised at what you find.
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Did any fellow Loons catch this? I was, ahem, on 'holiday' at the time...
“I’m Brian and so is my wife”
The Messiah is to hold a press conference this week.
Date: Thursday 6 September 2007
Place: to be arranged
Journalists are asked to arrive with an open mind as this is a truth which they are in no position to determine and they may be . I will be discussing my journey of spiritual redemption, why I know in my heart I am the Messiah and the mission to teach humanity in the run-up to 2012.
This is all rather embarrassing for someone who was an atheist technocrat three years ago. And I am painfully aware how mad all this sounds.
There is however ancient evidence to show that the Messiah is phonetically called ‘David Shayler’. When added to recent signs which have appeared independently of me – including a Messianic Cross of Saturn, Mercury, Venus and the Sun in the skies on 7/7/7, the day I was proclaimed Messiah -- it has become inescapable that a higher power is indicating that I am the anointed or chosen one who has come to save humanity.
To any who might find this surprising, I point out that I have spent ten years standing up for truth, justice and human rights with little concern for my own life, liberty and livelihood.
To clarify the position: I am the last incarnation of the Holy Ghost (aka the Holy Spirit) or the Yeshua or Jesus Spirit (aka the Christ consciousness). As the Holy Spirit is God incarnate as essence, I am God incarnated as spirit and man. Many cultures have accepted that the gods incarnate as humans, including the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans. In the West, this knowledge has been preserved as the unwritten Qabalah, the real secret guarded over the centuries by groups like the Templars and the Rosicrucians.
Other incarnations have included Tutenkhamen, King Arthur, Mark Anthony, Leonardo da Vinci, Lawrence of Arabia and Astronges, a Hebrew shepherd and revolutionary leader crucified in Palestine in 1 BC. I am both a re-incarnation of King David and of his bloodline.
It is absolutely clear to me that the world is going to hell in a handcart. Few would dispute that humanity needs a Messiah to get it through these difficult times. Those who follow the real teachings of Jesus – unconditional love and absolute faith -- have nothing to fear from the New Universe.
David Michael Shayler
Hebrew for Beloved King (who) shuffles through the Other World
3 September 2007
Tuesday, 11 September 2007
Don't miss the last few seconds of the 2nd clip
More about the Amazing Leo here
What better way could there be to commemorate 9/11 than by supporting the very important work of the Propaganda Matrix Truth™ activist web site AND dropping a dress size or two at the same time...
Thursday, 6 September 2007
Great news, brothers and sisters!
The hated mainstream media has begun to sing our song, eat our words and steal our clothes!!
Globalisation, it is now clear, is run in the interests of a global financial class which has Western governments in its thrall!!*
The rules of the game are set up solely to benefit the financiers whether in London, New York or Hong Kong!!!*
It is as though Europe and America had announced an amnesty to the world's criminal gangs after they had gone on a killing spree because they feared the killing would get worse !!!!*
and even furthermore:
We need a party which will speak for an interest other than self-interested, amoral plutocrats. None exists.!!!!!!!!!*
Make no mistake, this is loontalk in all but name.
The talk of shadowy groups, elite criminality and the immiseration of the many may be no news to us....
....Yet shows our great movement is fast gaining traction in the 'soi disant' 'real world', becoming an inspirational juggernaut of undeniable, crushing fact!!
It shows that if we keep on fighting, we will win